-woke up at 7:40,
- before the sleep yesterday I behaved like an asshole with Kenga, I should definitely start to control this
- want to read smth, don't know what exactly,
- Yesterday I liked the begining of the coursera course - "From big bang to dark energy", today want to continue
- the new !F feature is great, the one that allows to select the fragments written in one particular language,
- I think, in my case, there is a great difference between what I'm writing in English in the fragment, and what I would write in Russian. I guess the amount of words and phrases that I know in English determines the meaning and the direction of the English fragment.
What !F users say
Only today learnt about !F and created an account. Have to admit, this site is interesting and special, indeed. The idea is quite the thing! I'll be keeping my diary in spite of anything. I like this anonymity so much!
I really enjoy reading other participants, it's so much more sincere here than in any social network.
Such a funny idea, to keep an online diary, which can be read by anybody - and nobody at the same time.
I like a lot that there are no comments on !F. Here I have an impression that I am writing just for myself. I have less concern that my message will be evaluated.
I like Fragmenter very much. Now I have extra motivation to change. It's a big difference – just write to myself in a paper notebook, or write in order to share my thoughts.
Fragmenter is cool – I start to think once and again why I'm so depressed and how I came to be like that.
Fragmenter is the best thing that happened to me this year!